Wednesday 24 September 2008

The week or so after doom!

Once again your attention was caught by my fancy title. It has been a week and a few days after I have started my new college and the first few days were pretty fun. We had the standard learn all the college rules and take the amazing library tour stuff, but it was the little multimedia task we did that made it fun. Then came rotations! Rotations rotate you round classes every 2 weeks to make sure you're in the right course. First up was Timeliness, art history. At first it was interesting, and I would thought I would enjoy it. I soon found out why Micah didn't like art back in the Brit School. Boy, I cant wait for multimedia in December. The good thing is, I've made a few friends from the rotation thing who I would probably wouldn't have met. I did make a friend or two at the start but according to past times I have started a new school the first friends usually become a subject of my mockery many months later. * Personal level increases *

In other news I've been started experimenting with Flash and its action script trying to create draggable, resizeable windows. This is because I feel like making another Opollo and its nearly a year since I released the last one. What is Opollo I hear you say, is it a crazy Arab? No. Opollo is a PSP portal which looks pretty but doesn't actually do much. If I learnt more action script I could actually make it do stuff which useful. Thing is as soon I start getting the hang of action script it then throws new code at me full of vars, strings, vars and it hurts. In the end I'm like :S VARGINA WTF!? :S (pun intended). Woah, what a bad joke! Fact, spell checkers always think Woah is Noah. From now on this blog should be called, Noah, did you see that? Why yes, yes I did. Don't you think this discusses social issues about the flood.

Relating to Caged Monkey stuff, after testing the upcoming website on safari on a mac the brown colours for certain parts are darker than the other brown parts. Damn, that's annoying, back to changing the file formats and testing. I'm thinking it might be because Mac is somehow super colour sensitive, it works on my PS3 and all my web browsers on Windows. For the first time I'm annoyed at Mac being too good. I want to buy the domain very very soon so it doesn't get taken. I have no deadlines but lets say the website will be up by Christmas.

Jack wants me to have a 500 word blog so I need it to meet up to his expectations. Oh god, how am I going to get to 500 in this amount of time. Just twenty or so more words until I've made it, here it comes, ooh, ohh, ohh, it's coming, here it comes, here it comes. 500!


1 comment:

  1. Noah, did you see that? Is a teenage sitcom along with Bethlehem High.

    ReplyDelete