Monday 8 September 2008

The day before doom!

I thought my fancy title would catch your attention, you see tomorrow is the day I go to Croydon College. It's the one thing I've been dreading and excited about at the same time all last week. It's not that I don't want to go, I want to go, but it's the whole making friends part. Don't get me wrong, I'm not that much of a social outcast, I like making new friends but I really like the friends I have now. Well, either way I know it's is going to turn out OK as all things usually do. Hopefully! I mean, I've still kept in good contact with my Brit School friends, unlike the people from my previous secondary school where I lost contact just after I left. I tried to keep in touch but you know. Anthony, are you blogs becoming super personal and will you start speaking about sun exploding discussions? No, I just wanted to express how I feel at the moment. Take a look at this graph I made. It still shows that's I'm not blogging as personal as Jack and Dom. Dom, woah, his so personal it stabs ambient right through the heart.

More on my new college and Ambient in another blog!

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment