Sunday 7 September 2008

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello,you may remember me from such blogs as The Daily Blogs which was on myspace well, that's about it. So Anthony, why move to blogspot? Well if you was to visit my past blog you would see that it has been placed under suspended animation still stuck on blog 99. They are still partying like its the 99th blog ever since by the way. The 99th states that I will have a special 100th which will be a short film made by Jack and I. It has been nearly a year and we still haven't made that nipple licking 'Hey Christian!' film worthy of filling that 100th place. So Anthony, why move blogspot? Over the last year I've had many times where I just want to blog and being that my myspace one was unblogable I had to blog some where else. Also all my friends are blogging on blogspot and are having the time of their life! Anthony, which friends are blogging on blogspot? What is this, some kind of Anthony FAQ rip off scam?!

This blog will be so much better from my last one, you can expect some of the following improvements:

  • Improved Grammar Spelling!

The type of blogs you may expect to see:

  • An insight into Anthony's life
  • News about Caged Monkey related stuff
  • Information about upcoming flash cartoons which may never come soon!
  • And more!

You may even see some sun exploding discussions but I doubt it will be in-depth and will only probably briefly talk about such issues. Also, don't worry, I will not mention the word blog as many times ever again, promise. Hello, my name is Anthony, I'm 16 and welcome to my blog!

THE END

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until this blog gets mega personal, like sun exploding posts and about sex in dreams with nans complaining and a list of every condition ambient has etc!

    ReplyDelete